“Every wildfire starts with a spark.”
It’s my creative vision to inspire kids of all ages to take an interest in preserving our native wildlife. This is Australia’s living heritage, and the way I would like to do this is through art education and engaging workshops. Wildfire Workshops have a big yet uplifting vision to spark a child’s imagination and at the same time:
• Inspire the love of reading and books through illustration and storytelling.
• Encourage the love of drawing through teaching simple easy-to-follow techniques
– discovering the ability to draw is like a second language within us all.
• Innovate by using traditional means to achieve fantastic digital ends.
• Endeavour to produce works of wondrous imagination and visual dexterity.
• Educate and highlight the plight of our endangered bush creatures while
creatively exploring Australia’s unique natural beauty through art.